P.I. Works is a global leader in mobile network solutions, with an award-winning portfolio of platform and products. Our patented software platform, uSON® is leading the way in wireless network performance monitoring and optimization, enhancing mobile experience for customers worldwide. Our success is due to a super talented team - self-driven and passionate individuals committed to creating value through innovation, continuous improvement and growth.
We are looking for a Mobile Solutions Delivery Expert to lead international radio network product delivery projects in a challenging environment.
The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
What you will do:
* Involves design, delivery and functional tests of next-generation radio network solutions
* Performs functionality checks and fine-tuning of RF products (SON modules, alarms, etc.) based on operators’ requirements
* Ensures successful RF solution deliveries by collaborating with product, integration, service, sales, and program management teams
* Writes meetings notes, solution documents, project reports, manuals
* Conducts product training's, demos, and lead customer meetings
* See-the-big picture, tracks project deadlines, risks, opportunities, competitors
What you need to be successful:
* BSc degree from Engineering Faculties
* Strong mobile network optimization experience (Min 6 years of radio planning and optimization experience is a must)
* Excellent reporting and verbal communication skills
* Able to support international projects with on-site visits or stays (preferred base location is Istanbul)
* Min 5 years of experience in Tier-1 Operators or prominent mobile telecommunication vendors (hands-on experience at two of Nokia, ZTE, Huawei, Ericsson. Nokia & ZTE is a plus)
* SON, VoLTE, Call-Trace Analyses, CEM, IMS, RAN Feature & Parameter trial experience is a plus
* IT/Software, Database, SQL knowledge is a plus
* Project management and cost management experience is a plus
* Executive, high-level reporting and C-level presentation skill is a plus
PI Works offers
* Multi-cultural, high talented and agile work environment to shape future’s connected world
* International work experience across Americas, EU&MEA, APAC regions as a part of fastest growing company
* Unlimited knowledge exchange with P.I. Works’ RAN, Core, Transmission and IT subject matter experts
* The confidence of offering best-in-class solutions to global telco market
* Broad insight about next-generation optimization techniques and recent technologies in global mobile communication market
By applying to this job, you confirm and agree that (i) you have read the information regarding data privacy (“Information”) located at this link, (ii) your personal data will be processed by PIWORKS TR BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. within the scope of the Information and (iii) you have been informed as required by the relevant personal data protection legislation via the Information.