P.I.Works is a multi-national company which provides performance monitoring and optimization solutions for wireless operators.
We are looking for Help Desk Team Lead for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
* Supervise Help Desk staff’s daily administration and processes including triage, monitoring of tickets for completeness and timeliness of completion in accordance with support level agreements.
* Support to figure out Level 2 Helpdesk issues.
* Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction
* Follow up all the complaints via Helpdesk Ticketing System.
* Analyze and identify trends in issue reporting
* Ensure that make improvements on IT processes in line with company procedures and build new processes and user guides and build IT documentation in order to keep up to date knowledge base policies.
* Manage IT assets inventory.
* Support and control Unified Communication tools and devices.
* Manage the end-user's equipment.
* Follow up IT equipment debit process in the on-boarding /off-boarding and organizational change period.
* Prepare and update the corporate image for end-user devices.
* At least 7 years of experience in Help Desk; 3+ years of experience in a Help Desk level 1 support role, 2+ years of experience in Help Desk level 2 support role and 2+ years of experience supervising IT Help Desk Team
* Good command of English both written and spoken
* Customer focused attitude that highlights a desire to provide outstanding services and support to a fast-paced business environment
* The ability to form strong customer relationships
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills; ability in presentations
* Customer oriented approach
* To be able to successfully assess situations and respond proactively through the effective use of time management
* Experienced in Microsoft Active Direcorty, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Online (Office 365), Group Policy, Microsoft Intune (Office 365), Intermediate Networking Knowledge.
* A customer focused attitude that highlights a desire to provide outstanding services and support to a fast-paced business environment