P.I.Works is a multi-national company which provides performance monitoring and optimization solutions for wireless operators.
We are looking for Bid Manager for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
* Submitting a complete bid to an existing or prospective client in accordance with best practices on time and within budget
* Being involved leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid with an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how their organization can provide that
* Working closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when needed
* Investigating proposal responses with SMEs and analyzing responses to individualized requirements and evaluating compliance with RFP requirements and department and company standards.
* Developing and applying subject matter expertise in all products and services markets and collaborate with stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Project management, Finance and Legal representatives to assure timely and accurate completion of required bid related components such as bid responses and documents; forms and requirements specific a bid like bid bonds, insurance requests, etc.; and ultimately the final proposal.
* Coordinate production of bid proposal including developing P&L study, contract response, first draft responses, generating subsequent drafts through final edition, track/report project status relative to project milestones, printing, binding, collating, shipping and distribution of final copy and archive in proposal files.
* Assist department manager in developing continuous process improvements focused on improving our competitive bids and enhancing our RFP responses management and maintain updated database information, modular materials and proposal boiler plate documents.
* Develop automation tools and processes to improve efficiency of responding to RFI and RFP requests.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management field
* 5-8 years of experience in similar functions
* Additional experience in Telecommunication Sector will be an asset
* Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications
* Excellent command of English
* To have ability on analyzing and negotiation and communication & presentation skills
* To have knowledge on risk& opportunity management
* Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
* Strong capacity to communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
* Good problem solving ability
* Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision