P.I. Works is a global leader in mobile network solutions, with an award-winning portfolio of platform and products. Our patented software platform, uSON® is leading the way in wireless network performance monitoring and optimization, enhancing mobile experience for customers worldwide. Our success is due to a super talented team - self-driven and passionate individuals committed to creating value through innovation, continuous improvement and growth.
We are looking for a Software Tester for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
What you will do:
* Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
* Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Develop testing programs that includes test plans, test schedules, scenarios, scripts or procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, or usability in accordance with the delivery dates.
* Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance, mitigate risks that will delay the test program proactively, report delays proactively to Product Manager and PMO.
* Own responsibility for the quality of selected product features.
* Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes, which drive quality and speed of release. Improve and extend test frameworks and automated test sets.
* Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking JIRA system, and report defects to software developers.
* Report test results, prepare release notes, write clear, concise, descriptive defect and test reports.
* Assist with Customer Support activities relating to the root cause analysis of defects.
* Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
* Collaborate with R&D, PM or customer support departments to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
* Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
* Validate, test and update manuals and user guides.
* Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
* Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
* Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
What you need to be successful:
* University degree preferably in computer, electronics or telecommunications
* At least 2 years on web applications testing or stand-alone applications
* Relational databases and medium querying knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
* Knowledge of C# programming language and work with selenium is a plus or at least basic knowledge regarding programming
* Hands on experience in 2G/3G RF Optimization and RF Planning is a plus
* Experience on drive test and well known drive test post processing tools is a plus
* Good understanding of Mobile Telecommunications Technologies like GSM, UMTS, HSPA and LTE
* Knowledge on data communications, layered architecture and IP protocol is a plus
* Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker
* Self-motivated and customer centric
* Must be willing to learn (company working on new technologies)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
By applying to this job, you confirm and agree that (i) you have read the information regarding data privacy (“Information”) located at this link, (ii) your personal data will be processed by PIWORKS TR BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. within the scope of the Information and (iii) you have been informed as required by the relevant personal data protection legislation via the Information.