P.I. Works is a global leader in mobile network solutions, with an award-winning portfolio of platform and products. Our patented software platform, uSON® is leading the way in wireless network performance monitoring and optimization, enhancing mobile experience for customers worldwide. Our success is due to a super talented team - self-driven and passionate individuals committed to creating value through innovation, continuous improvement and growth.
We are looking for Principal RNO Consultant for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
What you will do:
* Work closely with customer optimization teams and management for network performance improvement projects
* Ability to learn proprietary optimization tool processes and methods and increase customer exposure to products
* Perform KPI Trend Analysis and determine performance deviations
* Worst Cell Identification and Root Cause Analysis
* Perform Parameter Audits and Inconsistency Checks to determine fine tuning suggestions
* Footprint Optimization using driveless methodologies
* Data Throughput Troubleshooting and Optimization
* Baseband and Radio Resource Capacity Optimization
* Perform parametric optimization for effective load balance between LTE Carriers and existing technologies in accordance with operator strategy
* Tuning of LTE Radio network features
* Understand fundementals of PCI/RSI Planning and Mobility Robustness Optimization and perform planning and optimization tasks related with these topics
* VoLTE Troubleshooting / SIP Analysis
* End-user / customer problem investigation
* Prepare and issue technical guidelines and results of technical studies
* Prepare and issue engineering level and executive-level reports
* Liaise with P.I.Works Project Management and the customer to meet the targets of ongoing and future projects
What you need to be successful:
* Diploma from Engineering Departments relevant to Mobile Telecommunications
* Min 10 years RAN design and optimization experience (LTE /3G/GSM)
* Min 3 years (recent) working knowledge and experience in LTE/VoLTE optimization
* Strong experience with Multi Carrier - Multi Band networks (LTE / UMTS)
* Knowledge on antennas, propagation, link budgets and LTE system and air interface standard is required
* Optimization experience with one of the following OEMS is required: Ericsson / Nokia-ALU / Samsung. Experience with small cell vendors will be welcome.
* (e)Utran handling/ scripting knowledge for any of the above mentioned OEMs is highly beneficial
* Very good knowledge on LTE/3G key performance indicators (KPIs) for both OSS and Drive Test
* Hands on experience on trace analysis is required
* Understanding of radio network alarms and their effects
* Project handling experience with tight deadlines will be preferred
* Must have excellent customer relationship with both verbal and written communication skills
By applying to this job, you confirm and agree that (i) you have read the information regarding data privacy (“Information”) located at this link, (ii) your personal data will be processed by PIWORKS TR BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. within the scope of the Information and (iii) you have been informed as required by the relevant personal data protection legislation via the Information.