P.I.Works is a multi-national company which provides performance monitoring and optimization solutions for wireless operators.
We are looking for Product IT Specialist for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
* Plans deployment of hardware systems and supports to purchase the hardware in scope of the project.
* Be sure that designed and establishment of the systems to the customer.
* Monitors the efficiency of the system (Hardware & Software) and improves if necessary.
* Troubleshoots the system, if necessary.
* Supports to manage and liaise between company and vendors to fulfill company technology needs and our companies' system upgrades.
* Participates in system development and software testing, and they sometimes participate in peer reviews of the code, if necessary.
* At least 3 years of experience in monitoring systems and 2 years of experience in system admin.
* Good command of English both written and spoken
* A customer focused attitude that highlights a desire to provide outstanding services and support to a fast-paced business environment
* The ability to form strong customer relationships
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills; ability in presentations
* To be able to successfully assess situations and respond proactively through the effective use of time management
* Experienced in system administration tools; Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Windows Server Family, virtualization, mid-level network knowledge, high-level Hardware knowledge.